Thursday, March 28, 2013

Top 5 Things I Love About WonderCon


We are 1 day away from the madness that is WonderCon so here are the top 5 things that I'm looking forward to the most.

5. TomboyTeez Sightings! There is nothing cooler than seeing one of our Teez on a con attendee. It makes me happier than a nerd at a convention.



4. Costumes. Gods bless Cosplayers! There is no better place to people watch than in the booth during WonderCon. Some costumes are super accurate, some are incredibly revealing and other are head scratchers. Never a dull moment.


3. Other Cool Vendors! There is never a lack of cool vendors to check out. You can shop for lightsabers, vintage toys and of course comics! I always have to limit myself to only buying one thing And I always cheat.

2. Special Guest Sightings! You never know who's going to stroll past the booth. Stan Lee and Jane Espenson have been a few favorites.


1. Nerds! I love spending time with my people. And the conversations that I find myself in are so much fun. Nothing like a serious nerd conversation.

Come on down to Anaheim and geek out with us! And when you visit our booth and proclaim "I love TomboyTeez" you'll get $5 off your purchase! See you there!


No comments:

Post a Comment