Friday, March 15, 2013

TomboyTeez Across The Pond





I just got back from Europe and I had a blast. I brought a slew of TomboyTeez with me to wear around town but it was not exactly t-shirt weather. It averaged around 35F degrees in both London and Paris. That's cold in my book but my girlfriend, the Canadian, insisted that is was just "chilly". You can call it whatever you want but I was bundled up the whole time. So you'll have to trust me when I say I'm wearing some great Teez. We caught up with some of our British friends in London (and loyal TomboyTeez-ers) and I even hand delivered a shirt to one of our Free Shirt Friday's winners. For the record, this shipping method is very expensive and not always available. 

We had a great time in London then we headed across the Channel to Paris. It's a beautiful city full of history, great art and delicious baked goods. And we met some very cool people. We ran into a woman from Santa Monica who's been living in Paris for 30 years. Overall it was a fun trip and a great holiday before our event season ramps up. I can't wait to go back. In warmer weather. Thanks Europe, see you next time.


Just hanging around Big Ben

Here we are with a Horse Guard in London. He's having a blast.

Showing my Pride in front of Candy Bar in SoHo, London's most famous lesbian bar.

At the Louvre in Paris giving a Da Vinci the finger. He started it.

No comments:

Post a Comment